Enter for a chance to join producer Gethin Pearson on a collaborative songwriting day at the prestigious studio in Wales
In 2022, 26 songwriters from around the world attended Pro7ect’s 7th annual songwriting retreat at the iconic Rockfield Studios in Wales. In just seven days, their combined talent and creativity resulted in 13 completed songs, all of which have been added to the growing Pro7ect catalogue that is available for license by artists, producers and record labels.
This phenomenal achievement is set to be repeated this July when Pro7ect’s collaborative songwriting experience returns to Rockfield for another series of events, which include two four-day retreats and a one-day Masterclass.
This year’s Pro7ect Masterclass on Saturday 22nd July costs £195 per person, but our competition will provide one lucky winner with a free place to experience the full day’s itinerary, including lunch and access to the studio and equipment. Headline producer Gethin Pearson (Badly Drawn Boy, Charlie XCX) will run the one-day session in conjunction with Pro7ect’s creative director, Lisa Fitz.
Applicants do not need to have any previous songwriting experience to attend, so the Masterclass is ideal for people who are at the start of their songwriting adventure and want to learn more about their craft. A relaxed atmosphere provides the perfect opportunity to ask questions, build confidence in the studio and gain songwriting and production tips from experienced professionals.
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is now closed. The lucky winner selected at random was Mike Wheeler.
Terms & conditions
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the publisher reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The closing date for entries is 23:59 on 30 June 2023. The winner will be decided and announced on 1 July 2023.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the publisher reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- The Pro7ect Masterclass takes place on Saturday 22nd July 2023 10am-5pm and includes access to studio equipment, headline producer fees, lunch and P7 Alumni benefits. The prize does not include any travel or accommodation, so the competition winner will need to make arrangements to attend at their own cost.
- Pro7ect’s full terms and conditions can be found at pro7ect.com/apply