Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), one amongst the trio of the social schemes launched by the government of India in the 2015 budget. It is focussed on covering of one-year accidental death and disability, which can be renewed annually. As of 01/02/2017, 9.81 crore people have enrolled for PMSBY and 2 lakh people are joining it on weekly basis. Under PMSBY, the risk coverage available is Rs 2 lakh for accidental death and permanent total disability, and Rs 1 lakh for permanent partial disability. The cover will be in addition to any other insurance plan the subscriber has. Besides, the subscriber also enjoys certain tax benefits depending upon the terms and conditions of Income Tax laws. The scheme is not a Medi-claim, i.e., there is no provision for reimbursement of hospitalization expenses following the accident, resulting in death or disability. Check More – Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Details in Hindi language
- 2 Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Benefits
- 2.1 Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Premium
- 2.2 दूसरी योजनाओ का लाभ ले :-
- 2.3 Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Eligibility
- 2.4 Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Features
- 2.5 प्रधान मंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना का आवेदन करने की तिथियाँ (Important Dates)
- 2.6 प्रधान मंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना फॉर्म डाउनलोड ( Download Application & Claim Form)
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Details in Hindi language
प्रधान मंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना का परिचय ( Introduction to the Scheme)
भारत सरकार द्वारा चलाई गयी ये महत्वकांशी योजना इस बर्ष 1 जून 2015 से प्रारम्भ होके 31 मई 2016 तक चलेगी. ये योजना किसी दुर्घटना के समय होने वाले शारीरिक नुक्सान या मौत की स्तिथि में 2लाख रुपये तक का मुआवजा प्रदान करेगी. आवेदक तो हर बर्ष केवल 12 रुपये का प्रीमियम देना होगा. जी हाँ ! एक साल में केवल 12 रुपये . ये सरकारी दुर्घटना बीमा योजना अपनाने की लिए जरुरी पात्रता की जानकारी नीचे दी गयी है.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Benefits
- The death benefits are up to 2 lakhs
- In case of irrecoverable and total loss of both hands, both eyes or sight or one leg or foot, the insurance cover would be up to 2 lakh
- In case of lost of one leg, hand, foot, eye or sight, the sum assured would be Rs 1 lakh
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Premium
The premium for PMSBY is such that even the poorest of poor Indian would be able to afford it. The premium is just Rs 12 per annum for each member. This amount would be deducted from the policy holder’s saving bank account with an auto-debit facility, in the month of June every year.
दूसरी योजनाओ का लाभ ले :-
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Eligibility
Following are the eligibility conditions for getting a policy
- Age limit: 18 to 70 years. The aspirant should have completed 18 years of age or should not be more than 70 years of age.
- Should have a saving bank account
- Should give a consent letter for auto-debit facility
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Features
Here are some of the features of the prestigious PMSBY:
- The scheme would be renewed every year with a single year cover at a time
- These companies should be willing to offer a scheme similar to the one mentioned under PMSBY and should have adequate approvals and tie-ups for this purpose
- Banks would have a free hand in engaging any insurance company that intends to offer the scheme
प्रधान मंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना का आवेदन करने की तिथियाँ (Important Dates)
Following are details information about when you can apply for प्रधानमंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना step by step Guide.
- जो कोई भी इस योजना में रूचि रखता है उसे 31 मई 2015 तक आवेदन कर लेना चाहिए
- लेट आवेदन 31 अगस्त 2015 तक भेजे जा सकते हैं .
- आपको ये जान के भी ख़ुशी होगी की सरकार ने हाल ही में में आवेदन तिथि में 3 और महीने का समय दिया है यानी आप 31 नवंबर 2015 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं
प्रधान मंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना फॉर्म डाउनलोड ( Download Application & Claim Form)
Here we are sharing official website you can download application and fill up online form for the Sarkri Yojna. आवेदन करने की लिए आपको प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना का एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म डाउनलोड करने होगा. साथ ही में क्लेम करने की परिस्थि में आपको क्लेम फॉर्म भी डाउनलोड करने की आवश्यकता होगी. डाउनलोड करने के लिए निचे दिए गए लिंक्स का इस्तेमाल करें
All individual (single or joint) bank account holders in the age group of 18-70 are qualified to join PMSBY. Indeed, even NRIs are qualified, yet in the event that a claim emerges, the claim will be paid to the recipient/chosen one just in Indian currency. The premium payable is Rs 12 per annum per member along with rupees 330 and will be deducted from his bank account through an ‘auto debit’ facility in one installment on or before June 1 every year. However, in cases where auto debit takes place after June 1, the cover shall commence from the date of auto debit of premium by the bank. The scheme is offered/ administered through Public Sector General Insurance Companies (PSGICs) and other general insurance companies, in collaboration with participating banks.
One can also, procure this policy from the SBI bank under SBI Life- PMSBY. However, the eligibility varies under SBI Life- PMSBY, which is 18-50 years and maximum maturity age is 55 years. Premium payable for SBI Life- PMSBY is rupees 330 per annum (exclusive of service tax).
Upon successful enrolment for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, one can download the certificate for the same by following the steps given below.
- Go to https://www.uiic.in/polclaim/pmsby/first.do
- Choose the bank as ‘XXXX’ and enter your bank account number and IFSC code.
- Follow the next steps to download your insurance certificate.
This site allows you to download the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna insurance certificate for other banks like Syndicate Bank, Vijaya Bank, etc, as well.
There is no last date of enrolment in both PMSBY. You can enroll any time of the year. Insurance is provided from 1st June to 31st May of the year. So, if you had enrolled after 31st May, you still would have to give a full premium and you will be covered only until 31st May of next year. Example, if you get enrolled on 19th Sept 2017, then you will still have to pay full Rs 12 and Rs 330 resp on each scheme and you will be covered only till 31st May 2017.
The accident cover of the member will be terminated on attaining the age of 70 closure of bank account or insufficiency of balance to keep the insurance in force or in case a member is covered through more than one account and the premium is received by the insurance company inadvertently, the insurance cover will be restricted to one account and the premium will be forfeited.