Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana – The objective of “Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)” is ensuring usage of various financial services like accessibility to basic cost savings bank account, entry to need-based credit, remittances service, insurance, and pension to the excluded sections i.e. weaker sections & low-income groups. This kind of deep penetration at an affordable cost is possible only with the effective use of technology.
PMJDY is a National Mission on Economical Inclusion encompassing an included method of brings about the thorough financial inclusion of all the households in the country. The routine envisages widespread access to banking facilities with at least one basic banking account for household, financial literacy, usage of credit, insurance and pension plan facility. In addition, the beneficiaries would get RuPay Debit card having built-in accident insurance policy of you lakh.
प्रधान मंत्री जन धन योजना(PradhanMantri Jan Dhan Yojana) को लागु करने का मुख्य उदयेश हर नागरिक को बैंक में खाता उपलब्ध करवाना था| आइये प्रधान मंत्री जन धन योजना के बारे में hindi में जाने(Pradhan Mantri Jan dhan Yojana in Hindi).
- 1 What is Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana In Hindi (PMJDY)?
- 2 Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana account opening Step by Step Guide
- 3 PMJDY के लिए जरुरी दस्तावेज
- 4 प्रधानमंत्री जनधन योजना online application कैसे करे?
What is Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana In Hindi (PMJDY)?
प्रधानमंत्री जन धन योजना (PMJDY) की हम बात करे तो सब जानते है की इसका मुख्य उद्देश्य लोगो को बैंक अकाउंट की उपलब्धि करवाना है| जिसमे लोग अपनी पास जितनी बचत है उतनी बचत में बैंक में Jan Dhan Account ओपन करावा सकते है| आप प्रधान मंत्री जन धन योजना online भी भुगतान कर सकते है.
The program also envisages channeling all Government benefits to the beneficiaries accounts and pushing the Direct Rewards Transfer scheme of the Union Government. The technological issues like poor connectivity, online transactions will be addressed. Mobile ventures through telecom operators and their established centers as Cash Out Points are also planned to provide for Financial Inclusion under the Scheme. Also, an attempt is being made to reach out to the youth of this country to participate in this Mission Mode System.
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is National Quest for Financial Inclusion to ensure access to funding, namely, Banking/ Savings & Deposit Accounts, Remittance, Credit rating, Insurance, Pension in an affordable manner.
The account can be opened in any bank branch or Organization Correspondent wall plug. Accounts opened under PMJDY are being opened with Zero balance. However, if the account holder wishes to get the chequebook, he will have to accomplish minimum balance criteria.
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana account opening Step by Step Guide
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Documents required:
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Identity card
- Aadhaar card
Provided that where simplified measures are applied for verifying the identity of the clients the following documents will probably be deemed to be legally valid documents: —
- identity card with applicant’s Photograph issued by Central/State Government Departments, Statutory/Regulatory Regulators, Public Sector Undertakings, Slated Commercial Banks, and General public Finance institutions;
- The letter gave with a Gazetted official, with a duly attested photograph of the person.
PMJDY के लिए जरुरी दस्तावेज
आपको KYC के द्वारा निर्धारित नियमो के अनुसार ही दस्तावेज जमा करवाने होगे|
2nd ड्राइविंग लाइसंस
3rd PAN कार्ड
4th इलेक्शन कार्ड
5th जोब कार्ड
6th आधार कार्ड की नक़ल जो UIAI द्वारा जारी की गयी हो
7th केंद्र सरकर के द्वारा जारी कीया हुआ आइडेंटिटी कार्ड
प्रधानमंत्री जनधन योजना online application कैसे करे?
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Benefits under PMJDY System:
- Interest on pay
- Accidental insurance cover of Rs. 1 lac
- No minimum balance required
- The system provides life cover of Rs. 30, 000/- payable on death of the beneficiary, subject to satisfaction of the eligibility condition
- Easy Transfer involving across India
- Beneficiaries of Government Schemes will get Direct Benefit Copy in these accounts.
- After satisfactory procedure of the account for six months time, an overdraft facility will be permitted
दूसरी योजनाओ का लाभ ले :-
Usage of Pension, insurance products
The Claim under Personal Accidental Insurance under PMJDY will be payable if the Rupay Cardholder has performed minimum one successful financial or non-financial customer induced transaction at any Bank Branch, Bank Mitra, ATM, POS, E-COM and so on. Channel both Intra and Inter-bank i.e. on-us and off-us within ninety days past to date of car accident including accident date will be included as entitled transactions under the Rupay Insurance Program 2016-2017.
Special Benefits under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana PMJDY Scheme
- Interest on deposit.
- Accidental insurance cover of Rs. 1 lac
- No minimum balance required.
- The scheme provide life cover of Rs. 30,000/- payable on death of the beneficiary, subject to fulfillment of the eligibility condition.
- Easy Transfer of money across India
- Beneficiaries of Government Schemes will get Direct Benefit Transfer in these accounts.
- After satisfactory operation of the account for 6 months, an overdraft facility will be permitted
- Access to Pension, insurance products.
- The Claim under Personal Accidental Insurance under PMJDY shall be payable if the Rupay Card holder have performed minimum one successful financial or non-financial customer induced transaction at any Bank Branch, Bank Mitra, ATM, POS, E-COM etc. Channel both Intra and Inter-bank i.e. on-us (Bank Customer/rupay card holder transacting at same Bank channels) and off-us (Bank Customer/Rupay card holder transacting at other Bank Channels) within 90 days prior to date of accident including accident date will be included as eligible transactions under the Rupay Insurance Program 2016-2017.
- Overdraft facility upto Rs.5000/- is available in only one account per household, preferably lady of the household.
So, above is all step by step details information about Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (प्रधानमंत्री जन धन योजना).