Pradhan Mantri Gram Sinchai Yojana – All those who are searching for full complete details about Pradhan Mantri Gram Sinchai Yojana in Hindi, PMGSY in Hindi, प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना full details find out here. Substantial reliance on rainfall makes fostering in un-irrigated areas an increased risk, less productive job. Empirical evidence suggests that assured or protective water sources encourage farmers to commit more in farming technology and inputs leading to productivity enhancement and increased farm income.
प्रधान मंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना (PMKSY) यह योजना किसानो के लिए है जिसमे भारत सरकार जिन विस्तारो में पानी कम होता है और इस वजह से Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana को launch कीया गया था| आप इस योजना की जानकारी के लिए प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना PDF का उपयोग कर सकते हो|
- 1 What Is PMKSY (प्रधान मंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना)?
- 2 PMKSY Details
- 3 Pradhan Mantri Gram Sinchai Yojana Objectives
- 4 Apply for Pradhan Mantri Gram Sinchai Yojana
What Is PMKSY (प्रधान मंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना)?
आप सब जानते ही होगे की हमारा देश ज्यादातर कृषि पर निर्भर है| ज्यादातर लोग खेती से अपने घर की रोजी चलाते है| पर गर्मीओ में पानी की कमी की वजह से खेती करने में ज्यादा धीककत आती है|
The overreaching vision of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) is to ensure gain access to some means of protective irrigation to all agricultural farms in the country, to produce ‘per drop more crop’, thus bringing much desired non-urban prosperity.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY)|
|Launched by||PM Shree Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||01st July 2015|
|Motive||Providing water for irrigation|
|Budget offered||Central Government|
|Budget||5000 Per Year|
|Scope of Yojana||Across India|
Pradhan Mantri Gram Sinchai Yojana Objectives
प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना (Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana)के बारे में जानकारी
The wide objectives of PMKSY include:
- Achieve convergence of assets in irrigation at the field level
- Enhance the physical access to water on the farm building and expand cultivable area under assured irrigation
- Integration of water source, circulation, and its efficient use, to make the best use of water through appropriate technologies and practices.
- Improve on – farm drinking water use efficiency to reduce wastage and increase supply both in duration and extent.
- Enhance the usage of precision – water sources and other water conserving technologies
- Enhance recharge of aquifers and introduce lasting water conservation practices.
- Ensure the integrated development of rainfed areas using the watershed approach towards ground and water conservation, reconstruction of groundwater, arresting runoff, providing livelihood options and other NRM activities.
- Promote extension activities relating to water harvesting, normal water management and crop position for farmers and turf root level field functionaries.
- Explore the feasibility of reusing treated municipal waste products water for peri-urban
- Attract better private purchases of water sources.
दूसरी योजनाओ का लाभ ले :-
Apply for Pradhan Mantri Gram Sinchai Yojana
PMKSY is to be implemented in an area development strategy, adopting decentralized state-level planning and projectile delivery, allowing the states to draw their irrigation development plans depending on district/blocks strategies with a horizon of 5 to 7 years. States can take up projects based on the District/State Irrigation Plan.
The State Steering Committee of PMKSY under the chairmanship of Hon’ble Prime Minister will provide policy direction to programme framework and a National Executive Committee under the chairmanship of Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog will oversee the programme implementation at a countrywide level.
Provision has recently been made under PMKSY during 2015-16 for carrying away extension activities in the field with special give attention to water harvesting, water management and crop alignment for farmers and grass main level field functionaries.
Pradhan Mantri Gram Sinchai Yojana Benefits
PMKSY has the following programme components:
- Accelerated Irrigation Benefit Program (AIBP)
- To give attention to the faster completion of ongoing Main and Medium Irrigation including National Projects.
- Har Khet ko Pani
- Creation of new drinking water sources through Minor Water sources
- Repair, restoration, and reconstruction of water bodies
- Command area development, strengthening, and creation of distribution network from source to the farm;
- Groundwater development
- Improvement in water management and distribution system for water bodies
- Creating and rejuvenating traditional water storage space systems
- Per Drop More Crop
- Programme management, preparation of State/District Irrigation Plan, approval of gross annual action plan, Monitoring etc.
- Promoting efficient normal water conveyance and precision drinking water application devices like trickles, sprinklers, pivots, rain – guns in the plantation (Jal Sinchan);
- Construction of micro irrigation structures
- Water lifting devices like diesel/ electric/ solar pump sets including water carriage pipes, undercover piping system.
Pradhan Mantri Gram Sinchai Yojana Details Step by Step Guide
Converging with MGNREGS for creation of water source to full potential in determined backward rainfed pads including renovation of traditional water bodies
Effective management of runoff water and improved soil & wetness conservation activities such as ridge area treatment, draining line 5 treatment, rainwater water harvesting, in moisture conservation and other allied activities under this development.
Here you can find out all kind of Pradhan Mantri Yojna in Hindi find out here. Bookmark this page for all details information about Pradhan Mantri Gram Sinchai Yojana, प्रधान मंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना information.