Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana – After the massive response of Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana, the central authorities had started the Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana in the year 2150 under the NDA authorities. The scheme was started to concentrate on the introduction of the transport of the agricultural and remote rural areas.
Presently there are some of the areas where no conveyance is available for the people. The scheme PMGPY has launched to give attention to those areas so that folks can certainly avail the vehicles whenever they need to travel from a single location to another.
- 1 प्रधान मंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना in Hindi
- 2 Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Features
- 2.1 प्रधान मंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना की मुख्य विशेषताएं
- 2.2 Launch Of Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Scheme
- 2.3 Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana objective
- 2.4 Facility and Benefits under Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
- 2.5 Subsidy Under the Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
प्रधान मंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना in Hindi
ग्रामीण इलाकों को परिवहन और अन्य उपयोगों के लिए सड़क के रास्ते से जोड़ने के लिए केंद्र सरकार “प्रधान मंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना” नामक एक नई योजना करने जा रही है | उचित सड़क व परिवहन के अन्य तरीके विकास के सबसे जरूरी कदमों में से एक हैं | NDA सरकार ने गावों को नई सड़कों से जोड़ने वाली इस योजना को मंजूरी दे दी है | आज के समय में भी देश के कई गावों में उचित सड़कों के न होने की वजह से परिवहन के साधन नहीं हैं |
Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Features
प्रधान मंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना की मुख्य विशेषताएं
- The scheme is to develop the transportation facility in all the rural and remote rural areas. The scheme will start masking the eastern and northeastern Beginning with Chhattisgarh the project will handle more or less the complete northeastern states (probably 20 states) at the first phase.
- The scheme will provide practically 80, 1000 vehicles to the non-urban and remote rural areas. The vehicles are available in the non-urban areas so that folks can avail those to travel easily from one corner to another.
- The employees that will be handled these vehicles will be from BPL families, women home help groups and some other backward people. These types of yojana will open up a sizable opportunity for non-urban employment as well.
Launch Of Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Scheme
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana|
|Started By||Union transports Minister|
|Focus Area||Ruler Transport|
|First Announced By||Atal bihari Vajpayee|
|First Launched Area||Maharashtra By Nitin Gadkari|
|Previous Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana|
Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana objective
प्रधान मंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना का उद्देश्य
The main objective of the plan is to provide a decent way traveling from rural and remote country areas to other 4 corners of the states. Generally, there are still some areas where people are powerless to find a conveyance for their travel. They have to walk down miles after miles to take a rare vehicle to get to their workplace or something. The structure will be beneficial for those people who have traveling a lot.
One other objective of the structure is to generate country employment. With launching 80000 vehicles in those areas will generate at least 80000 job opportunities. Ladies self-help groups, people living in BPL and other backward class people will get the possibility to work as drivers under the scheme.
Facility and Benefits under Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
Under the scheme, people moving into the remote rural areas can get the possibility to travel from a single destination to another. A large number of individuals have to walk down at least 5-6 km to obtain a vehicle to travel. After this system, rural people, especially children, and women will easily go anywhere they want.
As mentioned that the scheme provides a job opportunity for many. Persons who are living under the poverty line, distant areas and also women who do not get much exposure to endure will get jobs under this scheme. There will be 80000 vehicles launched under this scheme.
After the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana, this PMGPY will bring about the ability to developing the remote control places as well where many of the facilities can’t be reached scheduled to lack of highways and transportation.
The structure was launched in the year 2000 under the supervision of Shree Atal Bihari Vajpayee. The Institute Transport Minister Shree Nitin Gadkari has conducted the scheme with the support of the NDA government (Central). The scheme has begun working in Maharashtra and you will be covered the other areas soon.
Subsidy Under the Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
Along with loan facility , he central government is providing interest subsidy as well. In every loan for the commercial vehicle interest subsidy of 30% to 35% will be given to the applicant. That means whatever be the interest the person has to bear only 65% of the interest amount. The rest amount will be paid by the central government.
We hope you like article about Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana, प्रधान मंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना. Above is all complete details about Pradhan Mantri Yojana.