Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana – All Information about the प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना की जानकारी हिंदी मै प्राप्त करे. The new Crop Insurance Scheme is in line i.e. One System theme. It incorporates the best highlights of all prior schemes as well as, all previous shortcomings as well as weaknesses have been removed. The PMFBY will replace the existing two techniques National Agricultural Insurance Plan as well as the Modified NAIS.
- 1 प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना Details
- 2 प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना क्या है?
- 3 प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना के लिए Online Apply कैसे करे?
प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना Details
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana को किसानो के लिए प्रस्थापित किया गया था, इस पुरे आर्टिकल में PMFBY के बारे में सारी जानकारी आपको यहाँ से प्राप्त होगी जैसे की PMFBY ऑनलाइन आवेदन के लिए जरुरी दस्तावेज और प्रधान मंत्री फसल बीमा योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन गाइडलाइन और अधिक जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए पूरा आर्टिकल पढ़िए.
Check More Sarkari Yojna Details – Pradhan Mantri Gram Sinchai Yojana
प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना क्या है?
प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना, भारत के प्रधानमंत्री, श्री नरेंन्द्र मोदी, द्वारा शुरु की गयी योजना है, जिसके शुरु करने के प्रस्ताव को 13 जनवरी 2016, को केन्द्रीय मंत्रीपरिषद ने अपनी मंजूरी दी है। इस योजना के लिये 8,800 करोड़ रुपयों को खर्च किया जायेगा। प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना के अन्तर्गत, किसानों को बीमा कम्पनियों द्वारा निश्चित, खरीफ की फसल के लिये 2% प्रीमियम और रबी की फसल के लिये 1.5% प्रीमियम का भुगतान करेगा।
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Overview
- Scheme Applicable – All of India State
- Eligible For This Scheme – Tenant and SAO loan Farmer
- Fasal Bima Yojana Rate Premium – 1.5% to 3.5%
- Duration of This Scheme – 3 year
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Objectives
- To supply insurance coverage and financial support to the farmers in the case of failure of any of the notified crops because of this of natural calamities, pests & diseases.
- To secure the income of farmers to ensure their continuation in farming.
- To encourage farmers to take up ground-breaking and modern farming practices.
- To ensure the flow of credit to the agriculture sector.
प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना के लिए Online Apply कैसे करे?
How To Apply Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Step by Step Guide
There is not an upper limit on Authorities subsidy. Even if balance premium is 90%, it will be borne by the Government.
Earlier, there was clearly a provision capping the premium rate which resulted in low promises being paid to growers. This capping was done to limit Government outgo on the premium security. This capping has now been removed and farmers will get a claim against full sum insured without the reduction.
The use of technology will be urged to a great magnitude. Smartphones will be used for capturing and upload data of harvest cutting to reduce the delays in claim repayment to farmers. Remote realizing will be used to reduce the number of crop cutting experiments.
PMFBY is a replacement structure of NAIS / MNAIS, there will be permitted from Service Tax responsibility of all the services involved in the execution of the scheme. Approximately the new scheme will make sure about 75-80 percent of security for the farmers in insurance premium.
दूसरी योजनाओ का लाभ ले :-
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- No classification of farmers – The desire of the government in providing the benefits of the scheme to as many farmers has possible, has encouraged them to eliminate any segregation or classification. Any farmer is welcome to be a part of the crop insurance scheme.
- Ownership of land is not an issue – Some of the prior schemes were only open for those farmers who owned the land. But the PMFBY is not like that. It will not take into consideration whether the farmer is the actual owners of the land or has it on a rental basis.
- Safeguarding the non-loanee farmers – The rules of the scheme highlight that if an agricultural labor has not applied for any other credit for framing purpose, then they will have to produce proper documents for being a part of the PMFBY. This kind of farmers is called non-loanee farmers.
Farmers to be covered
All growers growing notified crops in a notified area during the season who have an insurable interest in the crop qualify.
Compulsory coverage for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
The enrolment under the scheme, controlled by possession of insurable interest on the cultivation of the advised crop in the informed area, shall be obligatory for following categories of farmers:
Farmers in the notified area who own a Crop Loan account/KCC account to whom credit limit is sanctioned/renewed for the notified crop during the crop season.
Such other farmers which the Government may determine to include every once in a while.
Non-reflex coverage: Voluntary coverage may be obtained by all farmers not covered above, including Crop KCC/Crop Bank loan Account holders whose asking for the limit is not reconditioned.
Risks covered under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana system
Comprehensive risk insurance is provided to cover yield losses due to non-preventable risks.
In cases where most of the insured farmers of any alerted area, having intentions of sow/plant and incurred expenditure for the purpose, are eliminated from sowing/planting the covered crop due to undesirable climate conditions, shall be suitable for indemnity claims up to a maximum of twenty-five % of the sum-insured.
In post-harvest losses, coverage as well available up to a maximum period of 2 weeks from the collection for those crops which are kept in “cut & spread” condition to dry in the field.
For certain localized problems, Loss/damage causing from the occurrence of discovered localized risks like hailstorm, landslide, and Inundation impacting on isolated farms in the notified area would also be covered.
above is all details of Sarkari Yojna details find out here. We are sharing more details online step by step guide, how to apply online every details find out Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana. Here you can find out all details full information about Government India Scheme find out here.