The Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Yojna was launched by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, the Government of India as an endeavor to provide medical assistance in the form of medicines and surgical items at comparatively cheap and affordable prices. The campaign was started keeping in view the common masses and their needs. Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Yojna in hindi details information find out followin.
- 1 What Is Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana(Jan Aushadhi Scheme)?
- 2 Who can open a Jan Aushadhi store?
- 3 Procedure for opening a Jan Aushadhi store
What Is Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana(Jan Aushadhi Scheme)?
Jan Aushadhi Yojana भारत सरकार के फार्मास्क्युटिकल्स विभाग द्वारा संचालित एक अभियान है , इस scheme के अंतर्गत आम नागरिकों को बाजार से 60 से 70 फीसदी कम कीमत पर दवाइयां मुहैया कराने के उद्देश्य से केंद्र सरकार जल्द ही देशभर में 1000 से ज्यादा जन औषधि केंद्र खोलेगी। रसायन और उर्वरक राज्य मंत्री हंसराज अहीर ने बताया कि इन केंद्रों पर बी-फॉर्मा और एम-फॉर्मा किए हुए युवाओं की सेवाएं ली जाएंगी और इनका एक नया नाम रखा जाएगा। अगर आप बेहद कम खर्चे में अपना एक उद्यम लगाना चाहते हैं तो आपको यह बात जानकर हैरानी होगी कि महज दो लाख रुपए में इन जन औषधि केंद्रों का ठेका प्राप्त कर सकते हैं।
The idea was not just to provide a system of medicine availability that is cheap and affordable but that which is also as good and efficient as the standard, branded ones. It was inaugurated with the view of providing health care benefits to a greater number of people and healthcare initiatives reaching deep down in the rural sectors. For this purpose, special stores and outlets have been opened and rented out as the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra which provides all generic medicines.
Who can open a Jan Aushadhi store?
State Governments or any organization / reputed NGOs / Trusts / Private hospitals / Charitable institutions / Doctors / Unemployed pharmacist/ individual entrepreneurs are eligible to apply for new Jan Aushadhi stores. The applicants shall have to employ one B Pharma / D Pharma degree holder as Pharmacist in their proposed store.
The Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings has been established by the Department of Pharmaceuticals to look into the intricacies of the campaign. The campaign was inaugurated on 25th November 2008 in Amritsar, Punjab as Jan Aushadhi. It was titled as a noble cause for “ quality medicines at affordable prices for all”.
Eligibility To Open A Jan Aushadhi Store
कोई भी व्यक्ति जो भारतीय हो, हॉस्पिटल, NGO, चेरिटेबल ट्रस्ट, Pharmasist, Doctor वे सभी जन औषधि स्टोर खोलने के लिए eligible है. और अगर आवेदक Scheduled Cast, Scheduled Tribes और दिव्याग हो तो सरकार उन्हें Jan Aushadhi Medical Store खोलना चाहे तो उन्हें 50, 000 रुपयो की सहायता करेगी..
Requirements for opening a Jan Aushadhi stores by organizations/individuals other than government nominated
- Applications shall be submitted to BPPI either online or offline. For online submission, click here. For offline form, click here.
- Own space or hired space duly supported by proper lease agreement;
- Minimum required space conforming to standards as approved by the BPPI i.e. 120 sq. ft.
- Drug license in the name of “Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra” and other permissions to run a drug store. Compliance with all statutory requirements for storage of drugs shall be ensured by the applicant.
- For individuals, Aadhaar and PAN Card are mandatory.
- For Institutions/NGO/ Charitable Institute/Hospital etc. documents include Aadhaar Card, PAN card, Certificate of Incorporation and Registration certificate.
- For Government/ Govt Nominated Agency documents include Details of Department who has allocated the space, along with supporting documents/ sanction order, PAN card and Aadhaar Card.
- Proof of securing a pharmacist with computer knowledge (name of the pharmacist, Registration with the State Council etc. needs to be furnished ).
- Financial capacity to run the Store supported by audited accounts for the last three years (Bank Statements for the last 03 years or sanction letter from Bank for extending loan in case of individuals)
दूसरी योजनाओ का लाभ ले :-
This was followed by the opening of exclusive outlets in almost all districts. In 2015, it was revamped as Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojna(PMJAY). The Jan Aushadhi stores specialize in generic therapeutic medicines from 8 am to 8pm. Apart from the generic drugs and surgical availabilities it also provides several other allied medical products. There is also a range of OTC, over the counter products which do not need a prescription.
The campaign takes support from CSPUs for coordination, procurement of medicines, supply, marketing and arranging of medicines. The Jan Aushadhi store can be taken up by a lot of people such as the state government, private and government hospitals, charitable trust, doctors, compounders, NGOs, and trusts and be a recognizable part of the campaign.
However, the campaign is also facing a lot of criticism. The Civil Hospital in Ludhiana has been only able to provide assistance to twenty percent of the total number of patients. There is an evident lack of stocking up of medicines at multiple stores for issues such as seasonal infections, gas, cough, cold etc.
Procedure for opening a Jan Aushadhi store
प्रधानमंत्री जन औषधि स्टोर के लिए online apply कैसे करे?
प्रधान मंत्री जन औषधि online आवेदन करने के लिए पहेले आपको अपना आधार कार्ड, पैन कार्ड की जरुरत पड़ेगी. सबसे पहेले, आपको CSC Website पे जाइए. अब, जब आप CSC की website पर जाएंगे तब आपको दो ऑप्शन मिलेगे उसमे से आपको For CSC Jan Aushadhi Registration पर click करे..
There is also a lack of initiative in the State of Kerala, Karnataka and West Bengal. A country which is as geographically vast as India will require more stores and outlets to meet the growing demands, especially from the rural sectors! In addition, there is also an urgent need to increase the transparency in the outlets and the entire campaign to make it more sustainable and approachable.
There has been an important factor added to the campaign when the Prime Minister, Honorable Narendra Modi gave orders to the doctors to prescribe the medicines with their generic names as opposed to the earlier trend of simply suggesting brands and standard yet expensive medicines. This made accessibility easier. To conclude, one can say that while the idea is quite novel and noble, it was still a lot of ground to work upon.
Check More – Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana
So, Above is step by step guide to Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Yojna in Hindi & English. If you have any query just comment on below box. We will help you to opening Jan Aushadhi Store.